
1.// Saying "Thank You"
Whether your grandma sends a yearly pair of socks or your significant other makes the cutest homemade picture frame, a gift is a gift, no matter how small. One of my favorite post-Christmas activities is writing out tons of thank-you cards. I believe in saving money in the same way I believe in sending others hand written notes--it's totally necessary.
2.// Printing family pictures
I'm a lover of Instagram as much as the next girl, however there's nothing quite like touching a glossy picture full of laughter. The holidays are a perfect time to update the picture frames around your house. Whether your family and friends dress to the nines for holiday gatherings or meander around in matching PJ's, nothing feels quite as cozy as happy memories.
3.// Relaxing for a few seconds
The days in between Christmas and New Years are like coming to the surface for air. No more last minute shopping. No more lines. No more lists. No more empty bank accounts. I've always used this time to reflect on the past year and prepare any resolutions I have for the year ahead.
4.// New presents!
We must always remember the reason for the season, however presents are an added perk that you cannot deny enjoying. Revel in the excitement of consumerism and stay up all night with that new iPad!
Cheers to cheer,
SRS
No comments:
Post a Comment