PLAN! Plan everything. Write it down. Kill those trees with your post-it notes, planner pages, or old bank statements. Use Sunday to make your POA (plan of attack) and include things like picking at least 3 outfits for the week, 3 meals to cook, and 3 things that you've been procrastinating. Stick that paper on your fridge, your bathroom mirror, your laptop...wherever it will be in plain sight! If you haven't heard the old saying, "a Sunday well spent brings a week of content," I can confirm that it is very true. Remembering this simple sentence saves me hours and hours of staring at my closet waiting for a miracle and many moments of hanger where I regretfully resort to another grilled cheese for dinner. While I would like to say that I practice "well spent" Sundays every week (and I do not), here at LbS we're all about trying again. So, week, I'm trying again!
Monday:
- Outfit chosen.
- Dinner planned.
- Yoga flow selected.
Moving on.
Cheers,
SRS

No comments:
Post a Comment