1. // When I came across this article from The Atlantic, I knew I had to share. As if this wasn't a given, coffee controls my life and I really have no interest in having it any other way. (For example, I am writing this entire post with one hand because guess what has full control of my other one) As I explore my culinary talents, food has become a continuous lesson in healthy living and good decision making, however caffeine will ALWAYS be a staple in my diet. It's reassuring to know that there may be some benefit!

2. // On the same subject of addicting beverage options, I've recently discovered the magical effects of mint tea, both herbal and black. It's so soothing and has a little minty fresh kick. I think it would be so refreshing over ice in the hot summer months.

3. // This book from Nasty Gal Founder and CEO, Sophia Amoruso changed my life, I'm pretty sure. Although I am a proud advocate for women empowerment, I was not prepared for the moment I was perusing my local Barnes & Noble and came across #GIRLBOSS. The little pink book was sitting alone on a newly releases table and I thought "well, if this is the only one left, someone must be reading it." So I flipped to a random page, started reading, and not only went back to page one, but
4. // THIS SONG.
Cheers,
SRS
No comments:
Post a Comment